Postalexperience.com/pos – USPS Service Receipt Survey

Some people know that most retailers or restaurants require feedback online, but few people noticed that USPS is also collecting its customers’ opinions. If you recently went to your local USPS location and made a purchase, you can now go to the website Postalexperience.com/pos to participate in the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire online.

Step by Step Survey Guide:

First of all, open this survey website in your web browser: Postalexperience.com/pos.

Then select your language preference: English or Spanish. On the next page, you need to enter the ZIP +4 code found from your receipt. Click on the “Next” button to continue.

Next, type in the date and specific time of your visit and the clerk number to start the survey.

Finally, answer the survey questions required. Most of the questions are just related to your basic information and how you like their service. You can also leave some comments if you like to let them learn more.

Click here to enter survey now!

Please note: If you would like to keep up with your mailing, just use the online service by providing your tracking number here.

About USPS:

The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. Most of residents in the U.S. should have used their service, since they offer the relative reliable and affordable postal service compared to other carriers. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. So far, USPS has employed almost 630,000 workers and operated over 210,000 vehicles.

137 thoughts on “Postalexperience.com/pos – USPS Service Receipt Survey

• September 15, 2015 at 6:16 pm

My experience with the postal sevice is outstanding. All of my package have made it to there destination without any problems. When i need assistance with sending or delievering package or even a stamps they are able to help.

• February 23, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I know from personal experience the difficulties of working with the public, and I want to thank the Apache Jct Post Office for the generous and difficult job May God Bless them and all there hard work.

• September 17, 2015 at 10:56 pm

Today I went to the P.O. in Kmart plaza for help to mail a package.
    The man (Joe) plus the gentleman to his right help me do it. Joe was
    very nice and with his help the package got packed and mailed. I use
    to go to Tropic Square but that had to be closed because of hurricanes. Debbie B.is always a help too. Keep up the good work.

• September 19, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Braden River post office has made leaps and bounds in customer service. I used to avoid going there but in the last year things have done a major turn-around. Employees are courteous, helpful and just plain pleasant. This morning Danita met me with a smile and took care of what I needed quickly and efficiently.

• September 23, 2015 at 10:51 pm

I mailed some legal paperwork (from Oakhurst, CA on August 28th, 2015 by Certified mail. The destination was Angelus Oaks, CA. It was received in Moreno Valley, CA on Aug. 29, 2015, 1:48 pm. A notice stated arrival in Moreno Valley at 1:48 pm and was immediately sent on to Angelus Oaks. It was never received by Angelus Oaks. I never heard from Moreno Valley, Angelus Oaks post master called me and stated they never received it. I never heard from Moreno Valley. I finally gave up and resent the paperwork today priority mail, signature required but disappointed that I had to do it twice. Angelus Oaks is a small town postal office, they know everyone by their first name, etc. I am not acquainted with Moreno Valley. I would be interested in knowing what happened, etc……just disappointed.

• October 5, 2015 at 8:43 am

I am trying to trace my package bill#10000102225231 please could you help me

• September 3, 2016 at 7:47 pm

The policy of not accepting credit cards that aren’t signed is ridiculous. If the card literally has nothing on the back, I understand. However my wife and I have been denied use of our card due to them having “Check ID” instead of a signature. This is to help prevent identity theft, which apparently the Post Office doesn’t promote. As long as a card has a signature, you are free to proceed, but a State issued License will not under any circumstance be satisfactory? This policy literally makes it possible for me to use any card, whether it be my own or one that is not my own. Needless to say I have had many bad experiences and will continue to share these bad experiences to the public until this policy is modified to meet the needs of the paying customer.

• September 4, 2016 at 5:39 pm

I ailed out paperwork to my lawyer’s office Clerk # 77 was extremely polite & extremely helpful. She was a very nice lady, I enjoyed her nice personality and her kindness, she is an asset to your establishment.

• September 6, 2016 at 4:20 am

Nice to do business with people who smile and are friendly. Highly recommended

• September 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Explain this to me…pk sent out arrived at some address, person there said wrong address and name……pk returned to Chicago metro…. Person who was to receive the pk went to her local po in New Lenox, il 60451…. They said it was sent back to sender. Here’s the problem….the name and address was correct…$10.38 to send it and $10.38 for sender to receive it. The carrier is the person who made the error. What is wrong with this picture?

• February 23, 2017 at 11:07 pm

great service like always. outstanding lady very respectful

Comments are closed.